anime

para recordar y llorar jajaj

Friday, June 19, 2009

blogging experience.


I really like the blogging experience and I must to say that this was my first time doing something like this.
Thanks to this written communication I had been able to learn and know more about my classmates. Furthermore thanks to this I can communicate what I want to say or what I think about a specific topic, such as a complicated topic like education or Chilean behavior to one that is easier like your favourite movie or cartoon.
What I really like about this, is that you can make comments about what your classmates said and all the way around too. I find out that some of my classmates think the same as me in some topics, such as when we had had to write about education. I discovered that many of my classmates like the same movie as me or the same song.
I think that if it would not be for the blog I could not be able to find out all this things, because I do not talk with all my classmates, but trough the blog I could read what all those who I do not really know, feel and think.
I must to say that sometimes it was really hard for me to write the blog, because one thing that it is really complicated for me is witting. I do not why but I misplace or untidy the writing organization, I mean I used period or commas were I do not have to do it or I do not put it. For this reason I think that sometimes what I wanted to say it was not understood, because the main idea of my post was not clear.
The positive side of this is that how I had to do a post weekly I had had the chance to improve (a little) my writing.
To zip up this, I must to say that follow the blog and sharing my thoughts, believes and experiences it has been a great experience.

click here to listen to my beautiful voice:

http://www.archive.org/details/AnitasBlog_587

1 comment:

  1. http://misscamii.blogspot.com/
    anita, here is the Url to my blog, you got it wrong!

    nice voice!... xD
    a big hug!

    ReplyDelete