anime

para recordar y llorar jajaj

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Inversion!!

inversion part 2

You very rarely come across anyone nowadays who hasn’t been abroad.
Very rarely nowaday do you come across who has been abroad

You can only really learn a language by living in a country where it is spoken (only by)
Only by living in a country where a language is spoken, can you really learn a language.

Tourist should not be allowed to visit the Antarctic under any circumstances. (under no circumstance)

Under no circumstances should tourist be allowed to visit the Antarctic

You won’t truly know what good food is until you’ve tried French cuisine. (not until)
Not until you tried French cuisine will you truly know what good food is.

I hated visiting monuments as a child and I couldn’t stand going into museum. (not only)
Not only did I hate visiting monument as a child but also I couldn’t stand going into museum.

I’ve only recently started going on holidays without my parents. (only recently)
Only recently have I started going on holidays without my parents.

I’ll never go back to that place I went to last year on holiday! (never again)
Never again I will go back to that place that I went the last year.

1 comment:

  1. BYe Anita, have a nice vacations and see you next semester!

    tania

    ReplyDelete