anime

para recordar y llorar jajaj

Friday, June 12, 2009

my favourite anime character!!


mm.. it is so hard for Me to choose just one XP
Simon why you do this to me?, make me choose just one (joking).
well first of all i love Japanese animation and all the characters!!!
From all the anime girls, i think the one i like the most is emy, sailor mercury from sailor moon.
i recall that when i was little i used to played with my classmates and cousin to be sailor scouts, and i always performance as sailor mercury. also once i got the same haircut as her.
i like emy or amy because she is honest, friendly, she is always protecting her beloved ones and really smart.
when i was little i tried to imitate her.
that is all for today.
see you tomorrow
kiss and hugs
XOXO lanistica sailor scout

3 comments:

  1. I didn't ever read or see Sailor Moon. Just Dragonball (but not Dragonball X, too much violence).

    ReplyDelete