anime

para recordar y llorar jajaj

Thursday, June 11, 2009

what time is it? it is time to catch up with the blogathon!! XD




blogathon:
blog 10: learning English

mmm... first of all i decided to study English, because i do really like languages.
nowadays English language is a really important subject, because this language has the characteristic of being universal.
what aspect of learning English do i find most difficult?
for me it is really hard to write correctly, because i am not very organized, sometimes i miss the period and comas. Also sometimes i had some many ideas about the topic that i put it all together or i tend to explain the idea and then i repeat all over again.
what am i doing to improve this?
i try to write in the blog more often. pay attention about what i wrote and read about it.
can you give me an advise to improve this?

blog 11: A place you like to visit in Chile
i think our country is really beautiful, because if we think about it we have many touristic and gorgeous landscape.
it is a shame that we do not know about all those places, because it is really common that we choose to travel abroad instead of know our country.
what place i would like to visit?
i would like to do a tour for all the country, from the I to the XV region, go to all the places and learn about the different traditions from all the region. try all the typical dishes and share with the people.

blog 12: my house

my house is one of the kind.
my house is next to my grandparent's house, is not the same house but the two houses are in the same place.
my house is located near the Town centre.
we have 2 rooms (my parents room and i share my room with my sister), 1 bathroom , living, dining room and a large garden.
my bedroom is bigger than my parent's bedroom, i think it is because my sister and i share the room, but we have our own spaces in it.

if you want to know more you must to come to my house, in Melipilla XD

blog 13: lucky number

i had never think about this topic.
I do not know which is my lucky number, but when i have to choose a number for a play or bingo i always choose 18, i think it is because i was born on the 18 th.
i am not a superstitious person, but i have to admit that everyday i read my horoscope, to know what is suppose to happen to Libras people, but i do not think that all what is written is real, because sometimes nothing happens.
think that if you think positive you will have lucky, because positive thought attract positive things.

what do you think about it? share with me your opinion.

blog 14: household chores

i do not bother to do some household chores to help to my mother, but one thing i really hate to do is to vacuumed, i do not know why,but i do really hate it.
a long time ago my sister and i make a deal about the household chores . in special when we have to clean our bedroom.
i would be the one who has to clean the furniture of our bedroom and wash the dishes, and she would be the one who has to vacuumed the carpet of our bedroom and the living room.

what do you hate about household chores?
come on, share with me what you think about it?

see you later

kiss and hugs

XOXO lanistica

No comments:

Post a Comment